Our shea butter is an efficient moisturiser for hair, body and face. It is unrefined and undergoes no chemical treatment. Its high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids makes it a great product for smoothing your skin and soothing irritation.
- Moisturises all skin types
- Nourishes and softens dry hair & rough skin
- Prevents and reduces lines, wrinkles & stretch marks
- Heals wounds & dry feet
- Regenerates the skin after sun
- Protects skin from water loss (helps with eczema)
The benefits of shea butter have not all been proven by western medicine but have been recognized by traditional West African medicine for centuries.
- Face (as an intense night cream)
- Hair (as a hair mask)
- Body (to prevent stretch marks & dry skin)
- Nails and feet (as a cuticles and foot care)
- Ingredient for DIY creations (base for body butters, balms, creams, soaps…)
Seal and store this product in a dry environement at a temperature below 25 °C. The texture can vary depending on the temperature but it does not affect the quality of the
product. External use only.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii. This product is organic certified.
We don't use nuts in our products. The warehouse is an environment with nuts, peanuts, soya, milk, mustard, sesame but the shea butter certification shows no presence of contamination. This product is prepared in an environment with other balms and may contain traces of Linalool.